So many questions are often asked when people come to Avondale Self Storage, here are a few popular questions:
Do you know someone who could help us move a few bits and pieces?
- Yes, not everyone needs a big removal company, tell us what you need, and we can give you a variety of options to help cater for your needs.
Where is the nearest charity shop?
- Broadway has several including Sue Ryder and St Richards Hospice, you can also arrange for bigger items to be collected directly from Avondale Self Storage.
Where can I go and get a bite to eat?
- Broadway, just a 5 minute drive from Avondale Self Storage, won’t fail to give you a choice of tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and hotels. From a light bite, afternoon tea or sumptuous dinner, variety is key.
Where can I find a bank?
- Budgens in Broadway offers a Cashpoint and Post Office banking services.
Where can I do a weekly grocery shop?
- Broadway has a host of shops, amongst the shops is Budgens a small grocery store, that serves the local community.
Does Broadway have any public transport?
- There are several different services available, the more traditional buses that run from Broadway throughout the week to Evesham, Stratford Upon Avon and Cheltenham.
- The steam train (GWSR) runs from Broadway to Cheltenham.
Where can I go walking?
- During your stay at Avondale, our customers are welcome to walk around our 6 acre tree field with their pets. All we ask is you pick up after them. Locally there are endless walks to be enjoyed, whether embarking along The Cotswold Way, or perusing the shops in Broadway.
We have been running our family storage business, Avondale Self Storage since 2004, we are always being asked so many questions, there isn’t much we don’t know about the area and if we don’t know the answer, we endeavour to seek it out!!