7 – 16 hours per week
We are looking for someone to work Saturday and Sunday mornings, with the option of working a full day Friday or Monday, if you require extra hours. You would also need to be flexible to cover up to 5 weeks holiday per year. Transport is essential due to our location.
We are seeking to employ someone who has excellent customer service skills, confident with technology, reliable and who is happy and confident working alone and capable of using ones’ own initiative in this varied role.
This is a highly responsible role helping current and potential customers with their storage needs, both business and residential. You will need to be attentive to customer requirements and treat them with the upmost of discretion. Excellent computer skills are essential, for emails, use of Microsoft Office and the handling of our Self Storage software (after training). In order to maintain our high standards, you must also be happy to pick up a broom, hoover, mop or duster!
After training you will be working on your own, you will be a key-holder to the business.. Along with the main duties, you will be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you by the company.
• opening and closing of facility and setting alarms
• respond to self storage enquiries face to face, by telephone & email
• recording of enquiries
• planning and scheduling
• use self storage software to book in new customers & create contracts, record payments, run daily invoice processes
• introduce new customers to storage procedures
• selling and stock control of packaging supplies
• keeping storage and reception areas clean and tidy
• dealing with customer deliveries from various couriers
• lifting and manual work
• £10.00 per hour during probation/training period rising to £12.50-£15.00 thereafter depending on progression
• holiday entitlement